Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One-Eyed Praying Mantis

one eye praying mantis 04one eye praying mantis 05

When I photographed this praying mantis, I don't know if this praying mantis has only one eye. When I saw the results, I just realized one of its eyes had gone blind. This one-eyed praying mantis I found in my backyard.

one eye praying mantis 11one eye praying mantis 12

one eye praying mantis 01

one eye praying mantis 10one eye praying mantis 03

one eye praying mantis 17one eye praying mantis 14

one eye praying mantis 26one eye praying mantis 27

one eye praying mantis 31one eye praying mantis 32

one eye praying mantis 34one eye praying mantis 35

one eye praying mantis 33

All pictures have been taken by mobile phone camera - sony ericsson cybershot k800i.

Posts With Same Label



Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment